What’t not to love about a boozy dessert? Often after you have prepared a meal, the last thing you want to do is make dessert or fix after dinner drinks. Enter this two-in-one dessert cocktail.
This digestif is perfect to serve if you are planning a fun lake house excursion this Labor Day weekend (so jealous!) Easy, and totally delicious, and with only three ingredients, this dessert will quickly become one of your favorites.
- Walnut Liqueur by Koval (Coffee and Caraway liqueur are also our favorites!)
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Fresh Berries
First, gather ingredients together and if necessary, wash berries.
Next, scoop as much ice cream as you would like into your favorite bowl (this footed pewter bowl by Juliska is technically for soup but makes ice cream look just so regal!)
Drizzle the liqueur on top of the ice cream. This may prove difficult if you are using a cone instead of a bowl, but it is worth it!
Lastly, add the berries of your choice. We used raspberries here, but blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries would also be great!
Wasn’t that easy as can be? What is your favorite quick dessert?
- CarefulPeach’s Guide to Oak Park - November 25, 2017
- To Beaune We Go on a Mustard Adventure - August 3, 2017
- Oodles of Poodles - July 28, 2017
- Sur La Mer 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Why Do We Celebrate Bastille Day? - July 14, 2017
- Go Reusable! - July 11, 2017
- 4 Quick Tips for Hot Summer Days - July 5, 2017
- It’s All In A Name - June 26, 2017
- A Perfect Picnic at Pleasant Home and Park + Giveaway! - June 14, 2017
- Our First Trips To Paris… - June 9, 2017