Fall is finally in full swing, and the one thing I find missing most about summer and light and breezy cocktails. Lucky for you, here is a favorite cocktail of mine that is ridiculously easy to make, refreshing, and perfect for fall!
Sweet Easy Bourbon Cocktail- only 3 ingredients
- 1/2 of a lime
- 3oz of bourbon (I love using Koval’s Bourbon)
- 1oz Maple Syrup
Simply double the recipe to drink with a friend.
First, fill a shaker with enough ice for a highball glass. Next, cut a lime in half and either squeeze it into the shaker, or use a juicer.
Next, add just an ounce of maple syrup. If you prefer your drinks on the sweeter side, you can add more, but I wouldn’t add more than 2 ounces or the drink becomes too sweet to drink!
Once you have added the maple syrup, top it off with roughly 3oz of your favorite bourbon. Lastly, cap your shaker and shake away! Pour into your favorite highball glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
What is your go to cocktail?
- Storewide Sale Picks - September 21, 2017
- Two Lavender Cocktails You Need To Try - August 29, 2017
- The Hidden Beauty of Oak Park Courtyards - August 22, 2017
- Favorite Parisian Books - July 25, 2017
- Valentine’s Day Peach Picks - February 7, 2017
- Michelle’s Peach Picks - December 10, 2016
- The Best Fall Cocktail You Should Be Drinking Right Now - October 12, 2016