Yesterday, we shared our picks for a night in for this Valentine’s Day. Today, we would like to share our favorite finds or a night out!
- Royal Body Butter
While we had a glimmer of spring this week (50 degrees…in Chicago…in February?!), this weather can totally brutal on your skin! We love this body butter from Savannah Bee to sooth dry skin.
2. Typewriter Cufflinks
These are by far the coolest cufflinks I have ever seen! Created by using vintage typewriter keys, no two are alike (since they are sourced from all different typewriters). Perfect for any dapper dude!
3. Classic Cocktail Ring
Did you catch this ring on our Instagram yesterday? The green color is just perfection!
4. Fabulous Oil
Oh goodness, this is a lifesaver! I love to spritz this on the ends of my hair during the particularly dry winter days. It works wonders on your cuticles as well!
5. Faux Fur Vest
We think this vest is perfect for layering in the Chicago cold (plus it’s machine washable!). Throw this on with jeans or leggings and it elevates your whole look. With so many colors and patterns, the toughest part is choosing just one!
6. Rosy Watch
7. Aquamarine Choker
The choker necklace is having a moment! We love how you can wear this with the tie forward or in the back to showcase the simplicty of the aquamarine stones. Plus, it’s a great layering piece!
Do you perfer to stay in or go out for Valentines Day? However you choose to spend the holiday, we hope your day is filled with love!
- CarefulPeach’s Guide to Oak Park - November 25, 2017
- To Beaune We Go on a Mustard Adventure - August 3, 2017
- Oodles of Poodles - July 28, 2017
- Sur La Mer 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Why Do We Celebrate Bastille Day? - July 14, 2017
- Go Reusable! - July 11, 2017
- 4 Quick Tips for Hot Summer Days - July 5, 2017
- It’s All In A Name - June 26, 2017
- A Perfect Picnic at Pleasant Home and Park + Giveaway! - June 14, 2017
- Our First Trips To Paris… - June 9, 2017