Happy Friday everyone!
Sometimes you just need to kick back and have some ‘me time’. One of the peach’s favorite ways to unwind is an old school bubble bath! There is nothing quite like relaxing cozy tub full of bubbles with a good book! For those of you who are in need of some R&R, this post is for you.
- START WITH A CLEAN TUB
Theres nothing that kills a relaxing vibe quicker than a gross bathroom. A quick scrub around the tub does wonders! I love using Caldrea’s All Purpose Cleaner and Countertop Spray for my bathroom. The scents and the line. My personal favorite for the bathroom is a tie between the Pear Blossom Agave and the Rosewater Driftwood.
2. SET THE SCENE WITH SOOTHING SCENTS
This is the most important step. Lavender is known for being uber relaxing, but I am also partial to Barr Co’s Oatmeal line- it has a warm and neutral scent, plus the white salts don’t leave a ring around your bath tub. Another current obsession? This Rosemary Mint Tea bath salt (pictured above)- it smells relaxing and doesn’t compete with other scents. Can’t decide on one scent? You don’t have to! Im a big fan of mixing and matching different candles, salts, and bubble bath fragrances to create a harmonious blend.
3. TREAT YO SELF TO A FACEMASK
Right before you step in the tub, treat your self to a detoxifying face mask. We just started carrying Caudalie, and it is amazing. This mask (pictured above) has the lightest scent, and is this pretty dusty rose color. It cleared up my pores and left my skin feeling silky smooth in under 15 mins!
4. ADD A LUXE BRUSH
We just love these big wooden brushes! Not only are they practical, but they are also such cute bathroom decor. We love the mix of brushes- great to go along with your favorite shower gel!
5. BRING SOME BUBBLY TO YOUR BUBBLES
While the water is flowing in the bath tup, pour yourself a glass of your favorite sparkling- you’ve earned it!
Cheers to the weekend, my friend!
- CarefulPeach’s Guide to Oak Park - November 25, 2017
- To Beaune We Go on a Mustard Adventure - August 3, 2017
- Oodles of Poodles - July 28, 2017
- Sur La Mer 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Why Do We Celebrate Bastille Day? - July 14, 2017
- Go Reusable! - July 11, 2017
- 4 Quick Tips for Hot Summer Days - July 5, 2017
- It’s All In A Name - June 26, 2017
- A Perfect Picnic at Pleasant Home and Park + Giveaway! - June 14, 2017
- Our First Trips To Paris… - June 9, 2017