People ask all of the time, how did CarefulPeach Boutique get its name? What does it even mean? What is a careful peach? Well, we have an answer for you!
The name ‘CarefulPeach’ itself sounds neither French, not is indicative of a little boutique outside of Chicago, so we definitely understand the confusion.
Plus, a little side note: on our street in downtown Oak Park, there is the cutest kid’s store called ‘Pumpkin Moon’ and in the building above us is ‘Gentle Birth Care’, a midwives clinic. People get us confused all of the time!
So what does CarefulPeach mean?
It’s simple. CarefulPeach is our two owners (Karen & Pete) nicknames for each other.
‘Careful’ Karen + ‘Peachy’ Pete= CarefulPeach Boutique
How sweet is that?
- CarefulPeach’s Guide to Oak Park - November 25, 2017
- To Beaune We Go on a Mustard Adventure - August 3, 2017
- Oodles of Poodles - July 28, 2017
- Sur La Mer 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Why Do We Celebrate Bastille Day? - July 14, 2017
- Go Reusable! - July 11, 2017
- 4 Quick Tips for Hot Summer Days - July 5, 2017
- It’s All In A Name - June 26, 2017
- A Perfect Picnic at Pleasant Home and Park + Giveaway! - June 14, 2017
- Our First Trips To Paris… - June 9, 2017