Bonjour, friends! This weekend was the Micro Brew Review hosted by Downtown Oak Park. Every year, we trade in our wine glasses for beer mugs to check out the hundreds of local breweries on Marion Street. We got to thinking about some of the amazing things Oak Park has to offer. While this village we call home is know for it’s one-of-a-kind architecture (Frank Lloyd Wright, any one?), many visitors overlook the quaint hidden gem that is the apartment courtyard.
Today, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite Oak Park courtyards, check them out below!
The next time you find yourself walking around the neighborhood, stop & take a peek at the beauty that surrounds you! What are your favorite hidden gems in your area?
- Storewide Sale Picks - September 21, 2017
- Two Lavender Cocktails You Need To Try - August 29, 2017
- The Hidden Beauty of Oak Park Courtyards - August 22, 2017
- Favorite Parisian Books - July 25, 2017
- Valentine’s Day Peach Picks - February 7, 2017
- Michelle’s Peach Picks - December 10, 2016
- The Best Fall Cocktail You Should Be Drinking Right Now - October 12, 2016