Mother’s Day is this weekend! Need a gift for your mom, grandma, mother in law, or lady in your life?
We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite gifts below!
Oh, how we adore Le Coeur watches at CarefulPeach. Their timeless and minimal design is the perfect addition to every outfit. An accessory that can be worn both for everyday and more formal occasions, this rose gold stunner is sure to be a favorite with mom!
Doesn’t every mom adore a great scarf? The pattern and color mix in this gorgeous silk scarf by Juliska make it oh so versatile!
A CarefulPeach classic! We love these sassy umbrellas, all imprinted with ‘Merde il Pleut (shit it’s raining en englais). The pink is fun, but we also love it in a classic black or forest green color.
Both Karen & I have one of these and we LOVE them! Each necklace has a little birthstone set in the constellation – how cute is that? The more dainty gold necklaces are also a great option.
This candle smells like a nap feels. Its just so relaxing. Plus the glass container is extra pretty!
This monogrammed name initial tote is a perfect gift for a busy mom! The great in-between size isn’t too bulky to carry around, but spacious enough for groceries, pool days, and everything in between!
We are obsessed with all of the new socks with such cute patterns! The socks come in two sizes, and run just a smidgen large. My personal favorite is this blue set, but I love this pink one, this adorable trapeze one, and these poppies!
Check out more of our Mother’s Day favorites HERE.
- CarefulPeach’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide For Any Budget - May 10, 2018
- Storewide Sale Picks - September 21, 2017
- Two Lavender Cocktails You Need To Try - August 29, 2017
- The Hidden Beauty of Oak Park Courtyards - August 22, 2017
- Favorite Parisian Books - July 25, 2017
- Valentine’s Day Peach Picks - February 7, 2017
- Michelle’s Peach Picks - December 10, 2016
- The Best Fall Cocktail You Should Be Drinking Right Now - October 12, 2016